Puppy Socialisation Classes
Our socialisation classes allow you to safely socialise your puppy within the most important stage of their life. Our areas are sterile and classes are small with a minimum of 2 trainers at every session, allowing for safe and controlled interactions.
These classes also allow your puppy to mix with a variety of breeds. We often have clients attending these classes to compliment our puppyschool courses.
- $25 for 45min of play in a controlled, safe, and secure setting at a private location
- A minimum of 2 x trainers at each session
- Controlled sessions with strict measures in place to ensure we are within Government guidlines
- Maximum of 6 puppies per session
- We allow 1 person to attend with their puppy until further notice
- Proof of first vaccination required
- Maximum age approx 16 weeks (contact us if you have a smaller breed that is a lil older)
Please phone 0422351097 or email as classes book quickly and we often have waitlists.
See below for locations available.
Oodle and small breed socialisation classes
We also run small breed adult socialisation classes, designed for friendly oodles and poodles and other small breeds. This is a great class for those who like to play but get intimidated in big scary dog parks. Its also great for those who are a little more timid and may need some extra time and a friendly environment to come out of their shell.
Our 6pm Lawnton classes are outdoors in an enclosed, small and safe area with lighting.
Its only $10 to register and $2 from every registration goes towards rehabilitating and rehoming rescue dogs! The money raised from these socialisation classes gets directly donated to a rescue in need. Our choice of “Rescue of the Month”. The more we raise the more dogs we can help 🙂
Bookings are essential.